Wednesday 24 April 2013

Craving Unconditional LOVE

"When we crave someone and their Unconditional LOVE for us.. We feel we will feel so GOOD. The desire at it's deepest level is to see a reflection ( manifestation) that matches the deepest most complete unconditional love we have for ourselves..It is an inside job. Yes visualize someone if it feels good. With their Love for you pouring out of their every being. Feel the feeling THE FEELING ( stay with the feeling) and then let go of the idea of that person..That you are not dependent on anything outside yourself .Then the Universe can deliver the most delicious reflection of unconditional love manifest, better than you could ever imagine..How delicious is this? Of course I just made it up. A made up story that makes me feel good. I am creating it my way."
 Jacqueline Wood

1 comment:

hello.I appreciate you taking time to comment. Thank you. Jacqueline :-)